JOIN THE CAMPAIGN
The Water Human Right Treaty Campaign aims to engage a first block of States available for the negotiation of the Optional Protocol to the International Covenant on Economic, Social and Cultural Rights, and then to promote the adherence of other States.
CICMA proposes to citizens, to social movements, to NGOs to take on action towards the States and the international community, in order to get their commitment to ratify an International Treaty for implementation of the right to water and sanitation.
Water Human Rights Treaty Campaign needs the participation of all those who believe in the water human right.
We wish you can join this campaign in many ways.
ORGANIZATIONS AND COMMITTEES
- Join the International Support Committee
You can become a member of the International Support Committee by filling the data sheet in your language and send it to:email@example.com . As you will see, the data sheet presents some actions that you should do if you decide to support the Campaign. After your confirmation, we will put your organization on the website.
Data Sheet Support Committee_EN – HERE
Adhesion al Comité de Apoyo_ES – HERE
Fiche d’adhésion au Comité de soutien_FR – HERE
- Create a Support Committee in your Country
You can check if there are other organizations involved in the campaign at this link, and create a national support committee for the Campaign in your country together with other organizations.
You can join the campaign also at individual level by:
- subscribe the Protocol at individual level from the home page of this website
- supporting advocacy actions such as sign petitions and letters to governments and States
- support the campaign thorugh financial contribution – HERE
- the Water Human Right Treaty Logo – HERE
- the presentation and the text of the Protocol in your language – HERE